In collaboration with Feministsmeden, a new jewelry collection is now released. All profits goes to Fatta. Nathalie Wåhlin, better known as the Feministsmith, now takes over the production of Fatta's jewelery. Before that, Johanna N made the classic Fatta jewelry.
- We chose Feministsmeden because of her great commitment, but also because she uses her talent to spread important messages with her cool jewelry, says Kitty Bardler from Fatta.
- I feel incredibly honored to get the assignment and take over from Johanna. I hope that the new collection in recycled silver will be at least as popular so Fatta can continue to grow and do more great deeds !, says Nathalie Wåhlin.
The new jewelry can be used as an earring, necklace and brooch.
- When I started filing on the idea, I wanted the jewelry to have several uses. It became a 3 in 1 piece of jewelry, so you can easily vary the jewelry according to your own style for the day. With that, I hope that more people will be able to wear the jewelry every day and reach out with the message to more people, says Nathalie Wåhlin.
The new jewelry is the words "FATTA" and "SAMTYCKE" (consent).
- I have chosen to create a little smaller jewelry than previous Fatta collections but still with a clear message. My idea is that more people should be able to wear the jewelery everyday and make a statement so Fatta's work gets more visiblety and create discussions about the consent law and how it works, says Nathalie Wåhlin.
- It feels powerful and incredibly fun to launch this piece of jewelry and collaboration. The feministsmith has long been a strong force and ally in the feminist struggle, says Fatta's chairman Olivia Björklund Dahlgren.
➤ Visit FATTA´s shop